Nepenthes bicalcarata pollen wanted

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 12:59:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 12:59:36 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes bicalcarata pollen wanted

------- Forwarded Message

Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com by CMDODD@AOL.COM follows.
Reason for delay: suspicious subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line
and it still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now
automatically rejected by the listserver. Please edit your
message headers and resubmit your posting to the listserver.
- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

Does anyone out there have any Nepenthes species pollen available? I have a
female N. bicalcarata in flower (flowers began opening a few days ago) and am
looking for something to make a nice cross with. I was hoping for N. maxima,
rafflesiana, or anything with external markings that is of relatively large
size (I know, I'm not asking for much! Ha, ha!). Species much prefered!

If anything is available please let me know and I will suggest the best way
to send pollen, or at least what has been the most sucessful for me in the
past.

If anything comes from the cross I'll be glad to split the seeds produced.

Cliff

------- End of Forwarded Message