cites

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 11:03:31 PDT

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 11:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cites

Hello,

Barry Meyers-Rice here. In the interest of keeping the information on the
net up-dated and factual, I am planning on removing large parts of my
CITES documentation from the web. I originally installed this information
back in the days when there was very little CITES info available. Now a
net search reveals plenty of CITES sites, most of which are stewarded more
actively than mine. At most I will keep the list of CP which are cites
plants. If there is anything from my CITES pages that you'd like, lift
them soon!

Cheers,

Barry
http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/