Re: Nepenthes gracilis rooting

From: Craig S. Gardner (cgardner@zapcom.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 08:47:08 PDT

Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 08:47:08 -0700
From: "Craig S. Gardner" <cgardner@zapcom.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes gracilis rooting

John I normaly root N. gracilis in water I take single node cuttings
place
them in a cup of water and normaly have 100% of the cuttings root
N. gracilis is the easist to root Nepenthes I know of. I have 10-20
rooted
cuttings right now if anybody is interested I also have a few N.
ventrata
and some seedling lowland Nepenthes