VFT in a narrow-neck terrarium?

From: lily (yu174267@yorku.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 13:25:11 PDT

Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 16:25:11 -0400
From: lily <yu174267@yorku.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT in a narrow-neck terrarium?

<HTML>
Hi. I'm extremely new to the hobby of growing CP's and would like some
advice. I want to grow a VFT in a rounded glass bottle with a narrow neck.
I've heard that this is not ideal for growing CP's but want to try it anyways.
Any tips/info?

<P>Also, I've been trying to locate some CP's in nurseries and greenhouses,
as well as some sphagnum (is live sphagnum best?), but I don't seem to
be getting anywhere. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? I'm situated in
the Metro Toronto area.

<P>Thanx,

<P>lily</HTML>