A New CP Person

From: Carl Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 1997 - 15:32:23 PDT

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 18:32:23 -0400
From: "Carl Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A New CP Person

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my wife and I have had our
second child, Kendalyn Anne Mazur. However, our due date was October 12,
so you'all can tell she came quite early. She weighs in at 780gram, or
about 1.75 pounds. She is doing quite well, and breathing on her own.
However, its going to be a long haul before she will be let out of the
hospital, and her little life will be out of any danger. If I seem
neglectful on my emails, or seed orders are abit delayed, you know the
reasons.

Your prayers are welcomed.

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur