Next BACPS meeting

From: Charles & Barbara Powell (powell2@Ave.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 1997 - 14:02:52 PDT

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 14:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles & Barbara Powell <powell2@Ave.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Next BACPS meeting

Hi.
Can someone fill me in on where and when the next BACPS meeting
is. I was also wondering what happened with the proposed membership
fee [I didn't attend the last meeting at California Carnivores.]
Do I need to be prepaired to pony up $10 at the next meeting
for membership dues?

--Zachary--

Dear Zachary,
The next BACPS (that is Bay Area Carniverous Plant Society)meeting is at
U.C. Berkely in the Botanical Gardens on August 16. It starts at noon and
ends at four.

Good Growing,

Danny Powell

Charles Powell, II (408) 363-0926
American Dendrobatid Group FAX (408) 972-2182
2932 Sunburst Dr. e-mail powell2@Ave.net
San Jose, CA 95111-2264 USA