Comments

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Thu Jul 31 1997 - 10:44:17 PDT

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:44:17 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Comments

Hi all

Some comments about the issues. Coming back from Italy, I read slowly the 16
issues I've missed.

Hello to the other Laurent (liste de carnivophiles francophones disponible !)

Some nice tips for Cephalotus and Darlingtonia

Good luck, Marie-Eve, for growing a cobra-lily in your office ! I grow mine in
my own room, but there is no air-conditioning... Think about these systems
absorb air humidity.

Poor Marcin, seeking for seeds in Poland... We should help him ! I've got a
few seeds of rotundifolia and capensis: call me, man !

A lot of shit on easy-money and credit-cards... flush !

Numerous apologies and flames... KEEP COOL !

Surprising idea for the microcosm including insects, piranhas, chameleons... I
wouldn't be chameleon out there, I could fall in the full of deadly fishes
pond or in the pitchers of deadly plants !

A whole course on taxonomy... Someone should create a web page for this.

Now, the looong debate on introducing non-native CPs... Well, I've just seen
Sarracenias in Switzerland, in a bog with D. rotundifolia, the work of the
university of Geneva... In such a place where they're under control, I doubt
they'll cause damages ?!

To be continued...

Laurent (the belgian one)