N. California and Mexico info request

From: Edward Read (ay080@lafn.org)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 22:37:34 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 22:37:34 -0700
From: Edward Read <ay080@lafn.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. California and Mexico info request

Hello everyone, for the many of you who don't know me my name is Ed
Read, I live in Los Angeles, Ca. I will be doing some traveling up into
northern California to see cp. Thank you to those who have helped me
with info already! I will be in the bay area Monday and Tuesday, then
will be going through Gasquet, Lassen, Shasta, and all in between. Can
anyone give me suggestions? Anyone on the list in those areas who is up
for a visit or hike?
Also for those of you like me who love Mexico, I possibly will be
returning to the beautiful state of Oaxaca to visit my new
chinanteco(sp?) friends and of course to absorb as much of paradise as I
can. I would like to correspond with others who have an interest in
Mexican plants, especially Pinguicula, and also going there.
Thank You!
Edward Read
ay080@lafn.org
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/9848/