Re: CP get together & free food!

From: Oliver T Massey CFS (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 13:16:54 PDT

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 16:16:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Oliver T Massey CFS <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP get together &  free food!

For any of you who will be in the vicinity of Tampa on August 3rd (Sunday), the
Tampa Bay CP club is having a cookout. Any CPer's are welcome, and we would
particularly like to encourage CP growers in Florida to come. Food will be
provided (steak)!

The cookout will be held in Hudson Fl. (just northwest of Tampa) at Bob
McMorris's place beginning around 3-4PM.

Everyone is welcome to come, please RSVP so we can plan our food needs.

Directions and maps will be provided when you RSVP.

Hope to see you there.

Tom in Fl.