New member

From: BillSherren (bill.sherren@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 14:21:19 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:21:19 +-100
From: BillSherren <bill.sherren@ukonline.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New member

Hi,
I have just joined this group. I have been growing carnivorous plants =
now for about 10 years, but have been fascinated by them far longer.
Now I have two greenhouses full of them, including a new Nepenthes =
house.
My collection of Nepenthes is still very small, but with the increased =
space I now have, I hope that situration will change! One species I lost =
this winter was a Nepenthes Burbidgeae (I was furious!!). Now I am =
having great difficulty getting another plant. Is there anyone out =
there, who either have spare plants(!), or know of a supply of this =
variety- I shall be most grateful......

I am currently setting up a small nursery of the more common CPs which I =
am starting to sell. For the moment it will for UK and EEC customers, =
but if anyone would like a copy of my (at the moment) small list, please =
e-mail me at bill.sherren@ukonline.co.uk

I look forward to plently of rewarding reading in the months ahead, also =
i have just installed ICQ, so must join that group!

Best wishes

Bill Sherren