Superthrive for germination

From: MARK POGANY (MARKP@CRSCMS.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 22:19:51 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 01:19:51 -0400
From: MARK POGANY <MARKP@CRSCMS.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Superthrive for germination

For any CP'ers living around Cleveland, Ohio I have finally found a
local place that sells it. The Heights Garden Center on Cedar Rd. in
Cleveland Heights.

I have been using it on my Nepenthes for a few weeks now and can report
no earthshattering changes. I'll keep the list informed if anything
dramatic developes.

Has anyone out there tried using Superthrive to speed germination of
various CP seeds? I recall seeing someones web page a few months ago who
soaked D. Filiformis leaves in it and was rewarded with an ample supply
of plantlets.

By the way- even if you don't decide to use it on your plants buy it
anyway. The garish packaging and bottle label is worth the price
alone!!!

Take Care,
Mark Pogany
markp@crscms.com