Nepenthes for sale

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 11:07:12 PDT

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 11:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes for sale

Hello folks,
        A friend of mine recently sent a list of Nepenthes for sale. He
hasn't e-mail access... yet. Judging from the species available and the
price, I'd say they were for the most part from tissue culture. Any one
interested please send me a request and I will forward the list to you. I
will inquire of him if I can also send his address to you, or if he wants
to go through me. He also is offering an interesting and easily grown
orchid that I actually have and can confirm is nice, large and worth the
$15.00. I forget the species off hand but can easily check. It is one I
had not heard of before or else I would remember it.
        good growing
        Andrew
ps. rumors of my moving soon are correct, but plans are delayed... again!