Re: CP CD-ROM Status

From: Carl Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 1997 - 16:47:16 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:47:16 -0400
From: "Carl Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP CD-ROM Status

Ted, Interestingly enough, I was wondering the same thing. As the psuedo
coordinator or the CPN issue portion of the project, things seems to have
dropped off over the months. As far as working to get the CPN issues onto
this CDROM, it seems to be a winter project, when there is nothing to do
outside.

I must confess that I have not given much thought to the project in recent
months due to all the other things eating up what little free time I have.

I guess as a report on the CPN part of things, I haven't received any new
scanned issues since the winter months. I'd say we are about 1/3 way
through the issues, maybe at bit less. If anyone has been a closet OCR'er
in the last few months, and has hords of CPN backissues scanned, please let
me know, and email it them to me.

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants