Heliamphora seedlings

From: Barry Van Winkle (vanwinkl@casper.med.uth.tmc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 09:12:50 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:12:50 -0500
From: vanwinkl@casper.med.uth.tmc.edu (Barry Van Winkle)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora seedlings

HELP!! I'm fortunate enough to have had some Heliamphora hybrid seeds
germinate and now have about a dozen little, two leaf seedlings about 5mm
tall. They're nice and green but haven't done anything for about 4 weeks!
What can I do to ensure they'll grow into the great "sun pitchers" we all
dream of? Light? Temp? Humidity? Fertilizer?

Thanks for any suggestions from all you CPers!!

Barry

W. Barry VanWinkle, Ph.D
E-mail vanwinkl@casper.med.uth.tmc.edu
Phone (713)500-5350 FAX (713) 500-0730
Department of Pathology
University of Texas Health Science Center-Houston
6431 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030
USA