Re: Dingley Home & Garden

From: Russell Elliott (relliott@geocities.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 1997 - 11:21:38 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 11:21:38 -0700
From: Russell Elliott <relliott@geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Dingley Home & Garden

Bradley Clark wrote:

> Postage paid by: [Image]

> Dear CPers,
> Sorry to post this here, but I can't seem to find the homepage for
> Dingley Home & Garden. At least they're not located at
> www.ocean.com.au/dingley. Does anybody know what their address is? Any
> assistance appreciated!

 Dingley Home & Garden have ceased to exist at thir old location. They
have
just re-opened a strictly CP mail order business, that should see
more variety! Anyway, they also changed their web address. That is now:

http://www.dingley.starway.net.au/~triffid

Hope this helps,

        -Russell

--
! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director,                          !