N. x kinabaluensis

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 16:37:58 PDT

Date: Mon, 26 May 97 23:37:58 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. x kinabaluensis

Hi,does anyone grow N. x kinabaluensis ? This plant must have cost a lot of
$$. Does it have more of the n. rajah color or is more like N. villosa's
color. What about the peristome.What does that look like? Does it have the
tendrill begin before the end of the leaf like N. rajah? I am really
interested in this Natural hybrid.Is there anyone who could provide info. on
this plant? I think the whole cp group might be interested too.

                Happy cping,
           Robert Hood