Home Depot

From: kamikaze (011114@hillstrath.on.ca)
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 10:30:15 PDT

Date:          Tue, 20 May 1997 13:30:15 -0400
From: "kamikaze" <011114@hillstrath.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Home Depot

Dear List,

The other day, taking the advise of the list, I checked out the Home
Depot near my aunt's house in Brampton, Ontario Canada. There were
quite a few CP there...mainly Dionaea M. (the VFT were in bad
condition, the leaves were rotten and I suspect that the rhizome was
also dead.....CPers beware of purchasing VFT material) and
some Drosera I think it was a capensis (WOW it has mature flowering
scapes and lots of growth)...and some Sarrs...mainly S. Purpurea ssp.
purpurea. One Sarr was huge...I was disappointed because I was
especially hoping to catch a neph there (especially since I heard
that many others had acquired some nice nephs pretty cheap)

Happy CP'ing :-)

Adwait Kulkarni

P.S. I was in school during the Atlanta convention.....I would have
loved to be there. I would really appreciate it if some people filled
my in on what happened there....just briefly ofcourse.

Also, my D. Capensis has flowered...any pollination suggestions, the
flowers are pretty small? I have promised some friends some seed so I
have to make sure I get some