email addresses

From: Steve Grigg (sgrigg@ultra.net.au)
Date: Sun May 18 1997 - 17:42:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 10:42:01 +1000 (EST)
From: Steve Grigg <sgrigg@ultra.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: email addresses

 Hi All
       Sorry to post this here, but would Andreas Wistuba and Joachim nerz
please email me personally as the mail I have been sending to you has been
returned. This is the best way for me to contact you if you have the time
and don't mind doing it. I want to ask you if it's ok. for me to add links
to your home pages when mine is ready which will be in a few weeks. The
photos will be of mine and Meryl Frasers plants which will show them as
grown in shade house conditions. Thanks for taking the time to read this and
good growing.
 Steve Grigg.
 BTW. Has everyone else had enough of deeper ecology yet? I seem to have
read this stuff quite a few times since I have been subscribing. You just
can't escape junk mail anywhere can you!