I can not beleive this!

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 12:17:57 PDT

Date: Fri, 16 May 97 19:17:57 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I can not beleive this!

Hi,I do not mind cursing to much when directed to a small group to express
someones anger,but the words expressed by a certain someone were cerntainly
not needed.That person seems to be a swear-loving fool!!!You do not curse when
speaking to such a large group of people you do not all know and certainly not
for a that kind of reason.You do not see a leader of a country speak to many
people and say ,for ex. "I think we do not need a xxxx ing change,we shold sit
down and shut the xxx up,you all are driving me xxxxing insane.I did not write
the word ,instead I used "x's" when I gave my EXAMPLE of how people should act
when speaking to a large group.I hope this senseless swearing problem never
comes up again on this listerv.

       Happy cping,
        Robert Hood