Geoffrey P. Blakely

From: Bob Jewett (jewett@bill.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 09:15:35 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:15:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bob Jewett <jewett@bill.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Geoffrey P. Blakely

[There were some recent messages posted here that were very offensive.
I think Rick Walker managed to block some messages before they went out
to the "digest" subscribers. As always, it is better not to comment
here about such messages, it only compounds the problem.]

It appears that whoever was using the account PAIGEBLAKELY@EARTHLINK.NET
either had their account cracked (unlikely) or had only a dim notion of
how to behave in CyberSpace. At any rate, there will be no more
messages here from that account.

Geoffrey Blakely seems to run an internet-based ad agency, and it the
chief administrator of the site the page is on. I noticed on the listed
Web page that there is no person listed with the carnivorous plant
nursery business (cp.com) that Geoffrey Blakely was advertizing, and
that the address of the ad agency is identical to the address listed for
the nursery. Mr. Blakely's agency, in case anyone needs to know, is:

    Paige Addison
    6325 Falls of Neuse Rd., Suite 333
    Raleigh, NC 27615-6806
    US
    919-547-4339

Does anyone on this list know Mr. Blakely?

Bob Jewett (part-time list admin on opus.hpl.hp.com, who is looking
after the CP list while Rick Walker is gone.)