Pitcher Plants of Borneo

From: Charles Bigelow (bandh@maui.net)
Date: Sat May 10 1997 - 23:51:01 PDT

Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 20:51:01 -1000
From: bandh@maui.net (Charles Bigelow)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pitcher Plants of Borneo

I just got the recently published book, *Pitcher Plants of Borneo* by
Anthea Philipps and Anthony Lamb, with paintings by Susan M. Philipps.
Quite a nice book, with photos of Nepenthes in their natural settings, as
well as painted ilustrations of plants and pitchers. I am a novice, but I
found the book informative and intersting.

Oddly, though there is an extensive acknowledgements section, a glossary, a
bibliography, and an index, there is no biographical information in the
book about its authors and illustrator. (Or if there is, I haven't found it
yet.) Does anyone know more about Anthea Philipps, Anthony Lamb, and Susan
M. Philipps?

-- Chuck Bigelow
(growing a few Nepenthes outdoors in mid-altitude Hawaii)