Pings, n.ventricosa and Vft

From: diane Lehman (diane.lehman@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 18:54:50 PDT

Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 21:54:50 -0400
From: diane Lehman <diane.lehman@sympatico.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pings, n.ventricosa and Vft

Hello everyone,

I have 3 questions.
1.About a week and a half ago I received about 6 N.Ventricosa seed
pods. I opened them up and sprinkled a few of the seeds on the damp
sphagnum moss. There are still no signs of life, did I do something
wrong? Help!
2.I have a ping that I purchased from a local White Rose. I can just see the
flower bud coming up. I would like to get some seed from it, but I do not
know what to do? What should I do?
3.About 2 weeks ago I sowed some vft seeds directly onto 50/50 peat silica
sand mixture. They are not germinating either. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Josh Lehman