Thermal Greenhouses

From: Nigel Hurneyman (NHurneyman@softwar1.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 04:52:16 PDT

Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 10:52:16 +-100
From: Nigel Hurneyman <NHurneyman@softwar1.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thermal Greenhouses

I've heard that it is possible to buy something called a thermal greenhouse.
This seems to be a polytunnel covered with a form of bubble plastic, giving
similar benefits to a double-skin polytunnel but with less complexity. At
around 65%, transmittivity should be adequate for most CPs. However I
have been unable to track down any suppliers in the UK. Does anyone know
of any suppliers anywhere? I would be interested in further details, particularly
initial purchase cost compared with a normal polytunnel.

Regards, NigelH