New Sundew!

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 22:17:50 PDT

Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 01:17:50 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Sundew!

  Well, my "Carnivore Condo" continues to surprise me. Tonight, I was
showing off my extremely prolific drosera Adelae (ten or so blooms, five
on each flower scape are open so far!) when I noticed at the base of the
plant a very non-adelae drosera poking up and out. The leaves are round
and rather broad... it may be d. prolifera or a large capillaris or
rotundifolia. I'll try to get some pictures and will alert everyone
when I post them to my CP page.
  On another happy note, the "Mutt" ping is sending up yet another (the
third) flower scape... I only hope that this one blooms (The others died
before opening) so that the CP experts here can nail this plant's
identity once and for all! (Or at least narrow the possibilities...)

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul V. McCullough