Re: Nepenthes seed

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 16:07:00 PDT

Date:    Thu, 24 Apr 97 19:07 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes seed

> From: Adwait Kulkarni <011114@HILLSTRATH.ON.CA>
>
> I have been trying very hard to obtain some Nepenthes seed. Especially
> that from N. Alata and N. Khasiana. No one I have spoken to has any seed
> available. Please contact me if you are willing to sell any Nepenthes
> seed.
>
> Adwait Kulkarni

Hi Adwait & All,

  This is a shameless plug :) When you join ICPS (International
Carnivorous Plant Society) you get access to their usually extensive
seed bank at the very cheap rate of $1.00 (USA) per packet. *don't
forget to donate seeds yourself* There is often one or two species/
hybrids of Nepenthes seed available.

One very happy ICPS member,
Dave Evans