To all

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 13:03:48 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:03:48 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To all

Thanks, Anders, for precisions about insects navigation systems.

Thanks, Dave, for Cephalotus growing tips. Sure, the plant's name is a pure
and efficient double description, but forgets the two-leaves aspect ! I'm
thinking about triphiophyllum... We should suggest biphyllum (mixing greek and
latin taxonomies - don't shoot me down for this !)

Thanks for publishing the Jean-Jacques Labatt's plant list with prices.
Someone else told me he has a great collection, but very expensive plants...
Now I see there was a lot of exageration.

Laurent

PS: who is ready to spent 100 US dollars for an heliamphora should e-mail
quickly Mr J-J. Labatt.