Darwin Book price

From: PTemple001@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 12:44:19 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:44:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: PTemple001@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darwin Book price

Yes, the price Amazon.com is quoting is above what you can get the book for.
 But they have a book and elsewhere you may have to wait.

Lloyds bookshop near to Kew, in London (England) regularly get's copies of
this book. First editions are very expensive and bought by book collectors
and Darwinophiles. Second and subsequent editions sell for about 80-100 US
dollars (#50) and more depending on condition.

I've no record of telephone number for LLoyds (yes there is a "LL" in
LLoyds). And I don't have his full address. If interested, just send him a
letter enquiring and address it to:
                   Lloyds Bookshop
                   Nr. Kew Gardens
                   Kew
                   London.

Alternatively, pay Amazon and get the book now - Lloyds may not have it in
stock (but they operate a wait list).

Regards

Paul