For .sg subscribers

From: Marina S Y Chong (marina@singnet.com.sg)
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 02:34:54 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 01:34:54 -0800
From: Marina S Y Chong <marina@singnet.com.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: For .sg subscribers

I'll be moving overseas for a lengthy period and am
therefore inviting any Singapore resident who is willing
to give my VFT and Nepenthes (one of each) a good home
to contact me as soon as possible.

Plants will be given away on a first-come, first served basis.

Private transport is a must.

Best

--
Marina Chong <*>                SP4+, KoX, GGBC#13, KBM#5, Joker/Degrader
The criminal cult $cientology was largely responsible for the demise of: