Aldrovanda article for Barry

From: Mgr.Ivo Koudela (koudela@ure.cas.cz)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 15:16:43 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 16:16:43 CST
From: "Mgr.Ivo Koudela" <koudela@ure.cas.cz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Aldrovanda article for Barry

Hi to all,

Perhaps this is me who should explain the situation with the
article on Aldrovanda from Viktor Rakov. Well, a few months
ago Barry Mayers-Rice and simultaneously Kevin Snively asked me
to write to Viktor and ask him for any article for CPN. (Which of you,
dear subscribers, knows how many people are interested in CPs in the
former Soviet Union and where can CPs be found there?) Viktor agreed
and I sent him Barry's e-mail address as well as the address of this
listserv. It seems Viktor thought both are personal addresses and
that is why the article appeared here. Sorry for this! Note Viktor
itself has no e-mail address and this was only by the courtesy of
his friend (?) he could send the message. The article is indeed
intended for CPN so everyone except for the editors should discard
it before it appears there.

Take care,
   Ivo

 * Mgr. Ivo Koudela *
 * work address: home address: *
 * IREE AS CR Okruzni 25/21 *
 * Chaberska 57 Zdar nad Sazavou *
 * 182 51 Prague 8 591 01 *
 * Czech Republic Czech Republic *
 * e-mail: koudela@ure.cas.cz *
 * phone: (+42) 02 688 1804 [Mo-Fri 8:00-15:00 loc.time]*
 * fax: (+42) 02 688 0222 *