ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 1997 - 08:11:45 PDT

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 97 15:11:45 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, msn,the address of my internet and e-mail server had to expand and upgrade
it's system and since Tuesday or Wednesday I have not been able to send or
receive any e-mail till now.Well,I could send e-mail yesterday,but still could
not receive it.Late last night the delayed mail I was sent arrived in my mail
box and a sreen said I had new messages and as soon as it said that,the entire
screen froze,mouse and all.Well,I was getting very frustrated sitting there
for so long waiting for the screen to unfreeze,so I just turned the computer
off while it was still frozen and now all of those messages are gone before I
even got a chance to read them!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER SENT ME ANY E-MAIL FROM
TUESDAY NIGHT TILL FRIDAY NIGHT PLEASE SEND THE MAIL AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS ALL
GONE.I AM TULY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED ALL OF YOU.

                        Happy growing,
                         Robert Hood