icps subs

From: Steve Tatman (xas69@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 1997 - 06:48:38 PDT

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 06:48:38 -0700
From: Steve Tatman <xas69@dial.pipex.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: icps subs

Hi all,

I know that some one (the icps secretary?) recently posted a message saying mail me
directly but my email blew up and I have lost the last few digests. I have tried to
chase up my subs several times by email and would like to know who I should be talking
to. I originally sent my subs at the beginning of this year to the name and address that
was on the downloadable form. Now the address has changed and I have never had any
response.

Cheers

Steve.

PS Zachary, I have tracked that article down (resistivity) but my email disaster means
that I've lost your address. Could you send me your snail address if you are still
interested.