Eastern CP Conference

From: Peter F. Keller (pfk6@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 16:43:59 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 19:43:59 EDT
From: pfk6@juno.com (Peter F. Keller)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Eastern CP Conference

Due to several setbacks, the sixth annual Eastern CP Conference scheduled
for the month of July, 1997 in the N.J. pine barrens will probably be
canceled. Plans at this time are being made to re-schedule same for late
August or September maybe in Virginia or Maryland.
Anyone wishing to have their name placed on our mailing list for further
developments can sent it to me through this address.
Members that attended last years meeting be advised that I have your
address.