public apology to ICPS....

From: Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 12:06:18 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 15:06:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: Perry Malouf <pmalouf@access.digex.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: public apology to ICPS....

In one of my postings last week, I publicly
wondered why my ICPS journal for the first
quarter of '97 had not arrived.

After some private communication with Kenneth Cusson
I inspected my check register for the past year.

I could have sworn that I had renewed, but my check
register proved otherwise.

I am embarrassed that I openly implied negligence
on the part of ICPS, when in fact it was my own
negligence that stopped the journals from coming.

So I render this public apology to the ICPS, for
my negligence.

And, I render thanks to Kenneth Cusson for helping
me find the problem, and for doing a good job as
an ICPS officer.

Yes, the check _is_ in the mail.

Regards,

Perry Malouf