Re: Mimosa pudica

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@pennet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 06:35:01 PST

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 14:35:01 GMT
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@pennet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Mimosa pudica

Chris,

> I bought a packet of seeds yesterday ($1.59, cheaper than
>CP!), but don't really have the first clue of how to grow these
>plants. If someone can post or e-mail me a basic guide to
>cultivation, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Run hot water from your tap and soak/float the seeds ovenight. Then just
plant in good seed starting mix and cover with 1/8 inch of the same. Grow
outside in full sun for fastest movement and keep moderately moist. Nothing
at all like a cp in the way of care! Hope this helps.

Take care & keep on growing,

-Tom-