Adrian Arnold

From: Chris Marsden (Byway@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 11:30:38 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:30:38 -0500
From: Chris Marsden <Byway@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Adrian Arnold

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry, sorry, very very sorry (and yes, I apologise) for this, but....

Adrian Arnold, please contact me... All my e-mails have gone AWOL and they
ain't coming back... I get messages saying 'After 168 hours your message
has still not been delivered'... even I know there must be something wrong
after 5 days ;-) OK, OK, 7.

I can't even find your address on the recipients list though that's more to
do with failing eyesight and an attention span of a long dead tarsonemid
mite...

Kindest Regards,

Toby
This is no April Fool... unlike Peter's one earlier...[ I bet there are
people who've been looking for one of them for years....]