Apologies

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 20:46:00 PST

Date:    Thu, 27 Mar 97 23:46 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Apologies

Hello List,

    Firstly, I had no idea this was coming from Tom via the CP
list server. I want to apologize for my vulgar display of
English and curse words.

*
end up the same way unless some Nigger shoots me. Just thinking about
your father brings tears to my eyes...
*

Also, inspite of what some (well probably most) may think, this
is not a racist comment, Tom knows what I mean (as do most of my
friends, white and black) and was meant for his eyes only. I
hope this doesn't discourage anyones' faith in my sincerty and
fairness, or prejudice newcomes to the list against me. I have
no qualms with any Race or People, while Tom knows this about
me, many of you don't.

Your's Truly,
Dave Evans