Re: Re: Re: water

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 20:11:00 PST

Date:    Thu, 27 Mar 97 23:11 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: water

Hi Tom,

Opps!!! I should have included "& List" since that wasn't not
directed at anyone, just the general population.

> First of all, I DID NOT say it doesn't bother me. I realize that it is
> killing many old growth forrests and there is nothing I personally can do to
> un-do all the fucking up humans have done to the environment.

> On to other news, I am attempting to redesign my page for people with
> challenged browsers so their computers don't have strokes. I will let you
> know when I have the changes done so you can check it out. Sorry I have
> such a fast computer!

Actually I went back yesterday, but at 3:00 am. and everything
worked fine. Same PC too... I don't know. Adam is getting a job
at the Wendy's I work. It just amazing how we keep on keeping on.
Know what I mean? Adam thinks your nuts after seeing the pic
with you and snake. I told him you had to move it off the trail.

> I built a second box that goes inside the terrarium that I can take out and
> move the plants separately. It worked out really well and I FINALLY have it
> almost ready for plants. I water sealed the frames and stained them. I
> also water sealed the second box and all the wood inside the original
> terrarium. The outside has three coats of varnish on it and man it looks
> good. I can't wait to get plants in it.

Cool, I'm debating whether to go visit my wonderful G-pa with
my parents on Sat or stay up here and work on the Terrarium. I
know I'm going, but Goddammit!!! I never have any fucking time.

> Anyway, it looks really great again.

Good!

> My father still can't talk, walk, or much of anything else for that matter.
> They are saying that he may be able to talk and get around with a wheel
> chair. It is so unfair that it had to happen this way. I mean you work
> your whole life and three years before you retire this happens. Talk about
> getting fucked?

Talk about fucked? I know, been there and done it. And will probably
end up the same way unless some Nigger shoots me. Just thinking about
your father brings tears to my eyes...