cyclone Justin

From: Steve Grigg (sgrigg@ultra.net.au)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 14:31:34 PST

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:31:34 +1000 (EST)
From: Steve Grigg <sgrigg@ultra.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cyclone Justin

 Just a little information for my friends overseas. Cyclone Justin passed by
us yesterday and boy was there some wind and rain. Get this people, nearly
20 ins. of rain in 24 hrs. and other places had more!!! We didn't suffer any
real damage, but I don't think my sarras will ever be the same again! I've
even been thinking about growing utrics instead of nepenthes with all the
water about. In an earlier digest this year, an enquiry was made on grafting
nepenthes and the possible reason for bothering to do this. I replied once,
but there was no further discussion on the matter. What happened? Wasn't
anyone else interested?
  Good growing everyone,
        Steve Grigg.