Re: 4-H, DPA Project, PPM

From: Russell Elliott (relliott@geocities.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 19:15:52 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:15:52 -0800
From: Russell Elliott <relliott@geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: 4-H, DPA Project,  PPM

Eric Cumbee wrote:

> Postage paid by: [Image]

> Dear Carnivorous Plant Digest Members,
> I have got some more really GOOD NEWS that I would like to share
> with you.
> I won a blue ribbon and the First (1st) place trophy in my division
> at DPA. Saturday I presented my science project. "Carnivorous Plant
> Tissue Culture and the use of PPM" at the District Project Achievement
> for 4-H. (DPA) is part of the 4-H Program. The 4-H Program is a nation
> wide program for young people. In Georgia it is sponsored by the
> University of Georgia and handled by the UGA Cooperative Extension
> Service. We have some very nice people as our County Extent Agents and
> volunteers. There is a lot of good information about 4-H on the
> Internet, just search for 4-H.
> I promise to not bother you any more this year. I will just
> read the e-mails to the list and try to learn more about carnivorous
> plants and even about video taping programs.
> I would like to thank all of the people that have help me in my
> project and all the people that have given me encouragement. I have
> really enjoyed this years project, this has been the best time of my
> life.
> Eric Cumbee
> Ben Hill County Middle School
> 6th grade

Eric,

 Bother us !?!?! I, and I'm sure all the other members of this list have
enjoyed reading about your acheivements! Theres no reason to stop posting
emails to this list, remember theres no such thing as a dumb question. Just
ask some of the list members about some of mine when I first joined the
list four years ago! :-)

 Keep up your great work,

Russell.

--
! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director,                          !