Re: N. mixta

From: Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 1997 - 04:48:45 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 07:48:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Perry Malouf <pmalouf@access.digex.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: N. mixta

Gabriel Verdugo wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get N. mixta? Or where I should grow it,
> I live in San Francisco, California.

This is a fairly common hybrid and shouldn't be too difficult
to find. Have you tried California Carnivores or Marie's
Orchids? Information about these and other vendors is available
from the listserver archives.

As for where you should grow it, give it lots of light and
humidity, and warm temperatures and it should be happy.

Any special reason for wanting this particular Nepenthes hybrid
over any of the others?

Regards,

Perry Malouf