Booman Floral/Feeder Nurseries...

From: herbyn@pipeline.com
Date: Mon Mar 17 1997 - 13:33:14 PST

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:33:14 -0500
From: herbyn@pipeline.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Booman Floral/Feeder Nurseries...

>On my last trip to the LA area, I visited Leo Song at Cal State
>Fullerton (Orange County). He directed me to the local Home Depot, where
>they were selling a number of CP species under the brand "Booman Floral."

i've noticed two "brand names" in some nurseries around town that i haven't
heard of before. has anyone heard of and/or know the reputation of "BOOMAN
FLORAL" or "FEEDER NURSERIES"? if so, i'd really appreciate the low-down
as well as any address, phone number, or web site for these operations.

thanks in advance,

jhniii