Apologies to all

From: KenC@casadyg.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 15:02:13 PST

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 15:02:13 PST
From: KenC@casadyg.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Apologies to all

Everyone,

Please accept my apologies for seemingly being \322unresponsive\323 in the last couple
of weeks. We have not had a fun time of things ...

Besides moving (we are still recovering), I lost my e-mail service at home (that
hurts!), had to undergo a \322sleep test\323 at the hospital for a continuing problem
with Sleep Apnea (zzzzzzz), out sick for 2 days (bad!), and THEN had to do Jury
duty for 3 days this week (gads!! - fell asleep in the Jury Box twice - at least
I didn\325t snore!!!). On top of all this I have received another avalanche of mail
from Leo - Incredible!!

Yes, I am still here ... however, I am SWAMPED! So please don\325t expect too much
from me right now until I can get this old correspondence, etc. caught up. (And
get caught up at work!)

Thanks for your (hopeful) understanding!!
Ken Cusson, Secretary/Treasurer
I.C.P.S.