some-sort of cp growing.

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 11:41:41 PST

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 19:41:41 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: some-sort of cp growing.

A few weeks ago I took cuttings of a lot of my plants for the first time.And I
saw nothing coming up and all of the cuttings looked totaly dead so I just set
a pot containg S. rubra wherryi on top of the supposedly dead cutting.Then
three weeks later I took the potted plant off the soil to place it on a window
ledge,for a change and noticed this geen plant coming up.Then, two days later
, its' leaves stated to come out and there are FIVE very thin , pointy,green
leaves sticking out to the sides.Does anyone know what general species this
might be I did this cutting thing very late at night and took so many that I
forget what I put there.If anyone could help at all, please do.Thank you.

                     Sincerely,
                      Robert Hood