Nepenthes trade.

From: CP (cp@lateblight.bpp.msu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 16:55:47 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 19:55:47 -0500
From: CP <cp@lateblight.bpp.msu.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes trade.

Hello fellow cp'ers. Once again I apologize for sending this to all
members of the listserver but I have a trade offer some people might
find helpful.

I represent the MSU Botany and Butterfly Greenhouses in this matter and
have the go-ahead to trade a bunch of surplus Nepenthes rooted cuttings.
We probably have 50+ plants ready to go. I'm willing to trade them for
about anything; Sarracenia, Drosera, other Nepenthes species and/or
hybrids, Pings, VFT's, whatever, maybe even for orchids.

I have a group of people already involved in this trade and wanted to
share this with others. The plants I'm offering are:

Nepenthes x 'edinensis' - It has alot of N. rafflesiana genetics and is
a strong grower. The pitchers show the lineage and have some wonderful
reds and maroons. The plant isn't as robust in size as N. raff.
Nepenthes alata - A good starter plant almost to the point of weedy. It
will grow in a smaller area.

We have mostly the former.

If you're interested PLEASE send email to 'cp@lateblight.bpp.msu.edu'
NOT to 'lothar@pilot.msu.edu'. I have a special address set up for this