Re: self introduction

From: Phil (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 22 1997 - 15:26:22 PST

Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:26:22 GMT
From: Phil <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: self introduction

Also I would like the address for the British CP soc. as I only seem to have an
old one. If anyone wishes to reply, they can do so through here or directly at
cameron@yours.com.

The current address for membership details of the UK CP soc is:

Derek Petrie
Lambley Lane
Burton Joyce
Nottingham
NG14 5BL

Please enclose a large (A5) SAE.

> My interests lies both in the horticultural side and the botanical side
and although I\222m keen on all plants CP\222s take the tops. I\222m also quite
a proficient mycologist although I haven\222t done much work on carn. fungi.
> Anyway I think I\222ve written enough, happy growing Cameron
>
> P.S. Does Drosera capensis \221narrow leaf\222 have a Latin name ?

Drosera capensis is the Latin name.;-)

--
Phil Wilson
(cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)