Re: Laminar flow hood

From: Carl Mazur (cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 20:13:30 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:13:30 -0800
From: "Carl Mazur" <cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Laminar flow hood

Well Daniel, We are still waiting for our fans to be installed before we
actually try our first project. However, I can tell you that in terms of
design, its far from efficient. It was a learning process as we went. Now
in hindsite there is alot of things we would change to make it far more
effective an efficient. So.... I guess the best answer is I really don't
know how its going to work just yet?

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants