My imminent departure from listserver

From: Paul Temple (temple_p@gmt.dec.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 05:56:12 PST

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 97 13:56:12 +0000
From: "Paul Temple" <temple_p@gmt.dec.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: My imminent departure from listserver

+---------------------------+ TM From: Paul Temple
| d | i | g | i | t | a | l | Func: Net Comms
+---------------------------+ Easynet: fangio::temple_p
                                  Internet: temple_p@gmt.dec.com
                                  Loc/MS: UCG

This is just an early warning.

At the end of February I will be leaving my current employment (with Digital) -
hooray!!!

Meanwhile, Digital were kind enough to give me all my internet access so in the
short term I will be offline. I've enjoyed meeting you all so I will find a way
to rejoin once I've found a new job. In the meantime, if anyone needs to
contact me, e-mail me before mid-day (my local time) 28 February or, thereafter,
use snail mail or FAX to:

        Paul Temple
        The Forge at West End
        Sherborne St John
        Hants
        RG24 9LE
        ENGLAND

        FAX: +44 (0)1256 851061.

I owe a few people a few favours, which I've not forgotten, but it's still
winter here.

Hope I'm back on list by July as there seems a high probability I'll be in Cuba
in June! I guess the trip might be worthy of a report. In any case, both trip 1
& 2 reports will be sent to the International Pinguicula Study Group for
publication.

Regards

Paul