Dingleys

From: Phil (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 08 1997 - 14:39:10 PST

Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:39:10 GMT
From: Phil <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Dingleys

Peter,

Just got the latest catalogue from Dingleys (now re-named Triffid Park). i
really wanted it to see what they have on offer in flasks but there are a few
interesting plants on offer as well. Do fancy putting an order together with a
few others to spread the cost of the phytosan (A$100.00). Postage is set at 25%
which is easy to work out for the individual. I thought we could get a few
others involved. I'll email Mike S to see if he is interested. Maybe you can get
in contact with anoyone else who is likely to want to order.

I assume you have their list but if not I can photocopy it and send it to you -
I can't be bothered to type the thing up, there's pages! I'm really interested
in the two newly named all red VFTs they have as well as a few other bits and
pieces. I'm going to get some falsked plants as well (I'll get them separately).
I can't resist a VFT called Fang!!

Cheers.

--
Phil Wilson