Leaving tomorrow

From: Fernando Rivadavia (ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Tue Feb 04 1997 - 17:18:43 PST

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:18:43 +0900 (JST)
From: Fernando Rivadavia <ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Leaving tomorrow

To all,

        This is the last time I check my e-mail before leaving tomorrow
for the USA and then Brazil, where I intend to travel all around in
search of CPs (and also take advantage that it's now summer to try and
recover my suntan line!). I'll only be back in late March, but will most
likely be able to access my e-mail from Brazil. So hopefully I won't lose
contact for too long with the newsgroup. Anyways, my greetings to all and
take care!

Best Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan