Re: Water!

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 16:31:00 PST

Date:    Mon, 03 Feb 97 19:31 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Water!

> It's pretty energy-intensive, and I don't suggest it for long
> periods of time unless you have the time to do it, but it does work pretty
> well. :-)

Hi Aaron,

   That's a pretty darn good way to made pure water! Wish I'd thought
of it. Anyway, I'm not sure if this would work, but you might be able
to get some of energy back by placing the resulting ice in the fridge
to melt. In this manner you'll get the water and cool the food so
the fridge doesn't work as hard. Can it work?

Dave Evans